Private practice in Gainesville, VA.
- Group lead instructor Active Release Techniques since 2012. ART is a continuing education organization, teaching healthcare providers how to perform manual soft tissue treatments (muscles, tendons, nerves, fascia)
- Lead instructor for The Running Clinic since 2015. TRC is a continuing education organization which teaches healthcare providers about diagnosis, management and prevention of running injuries and biomechanics.
Online Teaching since COVID hit:
- May 13, 2020: Online Physiotherapy Symposium (OPS) (Australia) delivered to 8,000 physiotherapists. Presentation titled: Managing OA In The Running Athlete
- July 18, 2020: Clinica de Corrida (Brazil) Presentation titled: Load vs Capacity and Running Injuries
- Aug 26th 2020: Australian Chiropractic Association. Presentation titled: Spinal Discs: Increasing Capacity via Load Application
- Oct 13th 2020: SmartEducation (Belgium). Presentation titled: 10 Myths of Running Injuries
- October 29th and 30th: RunChatLive Conference (UK). Presentation titled: Load vs Capacity and Running Injuries
Other professional activities:
- Invited guest on many international podcasts
- Active Release Techniques director for all Rev3 races across the country from 2009-2013. Role was to render care for all professional triathletes on the circuit as well as manage other healthcare providers
- Invited to speak at different venues about the biomechanics of running and gait analysis, including various running specialty stores and has been a guest lecturer on running biomechanics at the Exercise Science Department at GWU and also at the Suntrust National marathon.
- Involved in many sports including different high school sports teams (basketball, volleyball, tennis, golf), rugby team in college and has played hockey for many years. Avid runner and completed many marathons, half Ironman races and 3 full Ironman triathlons. A large portion of the practice is devoted to runners and athletes.